Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Lisa Wilson: What Does "Savor your Life" Mean to You?


 Photo Credit: Lisa Renee Wilson, BeingBreath.com




Be happy in the moment, that's enough. Each moment is all we need, not more.
―  


This moment.  This one right here.  The one neither of us are fully in because we are already drifting off to thoughts of the next tab open on the browser or how much time we have left until the next appointment or how long it is going to take to read this.



In this moment, there is so much.  There are thoughts whizzing past, scents riding on our inhale, textures caressing our skin, sounds bouncing from source to our waiting interpretation.



To me, savoring my life is simply returning to, and delighting in, what is.  There is no aromatic pie that needs to be made, no fuzzy slippers to don (unless they happen to be right nearby), no vacation I need to take.  I can only savor what is in front of me; therefore, there is nowhere else I need to be.  I can drop into this body that affords me both pain and pleasure and into the sensual delights that abound when I am here to enjoy them. 



To savor life is not to think about it, it is to feel it.

Here's something to help you Savor Your Life More:

REMEMBER TO BREATHE class:

As the busy holiday season is upon us, we need more self-care than ever.  REMEMBER TO BREATHE is a daily reminder designed to help you find just that bit of space you need each day to fully drop back into your self!  From December 1-30th, you'll receive daily emails with images+quotes specially crafted to help you find inspiration, contemplation, and even a bit of laughter!  You'll also receive access to a private Facebook group AND a PDF of many of the images+quotes so you can savor them throughout 2014!  Regular price is ONLY $15 - but just for readers of Robin's blog, I've extended a special : Sign up before December 1st at regular price, and you can gift one to a friend for FREE!*  (*Please note in your sign-up form that you signed up through Robin Norgren Studios)  Savor each of your moments by remembering the breath that carries you through each one ... sign up now at http://www.BeingBreath.com/RememberToBreathe2013 !

Check out other classes in creativity and mindfulness (open NOW for registration) at http://www.BeingBreath.com/offerings.







Bio:




Lisa Renee Wilson



As an Awareness Artist, I hold space, offer inspiration, and provide guidance for anyone feeling called to awaken to that "something more" in life.  Through classes, writing, and art, we weave the practices of contemplation and creativity into everyday life…learning to be at ease with What Is. BeingBreath, my world work, is how I connect with others - with you - in rediscovering the magic in this moment, one breath at a time. I do all of this from Southern Indiana, alongside my two lovely children who certainly help me practice what I preach.










No comments: